Burmese Migrant Teachers’ Association hold an education consultation team meeting with all education working groups in Tak Provence, Thailand for this academic year.
All together 19 participants from education working group BMWEC, CCMC, ME, BMTA and education consultants.
BMTA chairperson Mahn Shwe Hnin took responsibly as meeting chair and Naing Naing Htun, Joint-secretary of BMTA facilitated the meeting.
All education working groups agreed on school opening and closing days for next year, school system, grade cut of point, school hours, teaching periods other agreement and draw action plan for this education year activities as follow:
Basic policy agreements with educational CBOs on School hours, teachers hours and working hours, student and teacher ratio many important policy for migrant education ,will approve on school monitoring and evaluation meeting with school heads and experience teachers.
- BMTA and consolation team will discuss with schools heads and experience teachers on coming workshop as following:
- Key Learning area ( Core subjects and teaching hours for each subject)
- Teaching skill and selection rules and criteria ( To form Selection Board
- Science curriculum follow-up
- Social study framework for Grade 1 to 6
- The workshop will held on next week, 16th May, 2012.
- Quality of education
- Training for curriculum art
- To discuss with MOE for social study subject ( 5 persons)
- Also need to discuss about language teachers
- and same next year school opening time on May 21st.
- Next meeting will held on 14th, July 2012.
BMTA will approve all agreements by doing meeting with school heads and experience teachers on 16th June 2012.